This popular Tex-Mex classic is made with tender chicken, black beans and roasted peppers, carefully blended with just the right amount of heat.
Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Stock, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat), Cooked White Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Rice Starch, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vinegar, Black Pepper), Black Beans (Water, Black Beans, Salt), Roasted Corn, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Onions, Tortilla Chips (Whole Grain Corn, Water, Vegetable Oil [Cottonseed, Corn, and/or Sunflower], Salt), Hatch Green Chiles, Modified Corn Starch, Lime Juice, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic (Water, Garlic), Chipotle Puree (Chile Peppers, Chipotle, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid), Jalapeno Peppers, Corn Masa (Corn Masa Flour, Trace Of Lime), Salt, Cumin, Chili Powder (Chili Peppers, Spices, Salt, Garlic), Paprika, Oregano, Nisin Preparation.
Caution: Soup will be hot. Use care when removing soup from saucepan.
Heat in Saucepan – Thawed:
- Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Carefully snip the refrigerated soup pouch open and pour contents into a saucepan.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes over medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid scorching until product reaches 165˚F.
Boil Pouch in Water – Frozen or Thawed:
- From frozen state: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Carefully place soup pouch in pot of boiling water over medium-high heat.
- While boiling, move the pouch around occasionally with a utensil to prevent the pouch from settling on the bottom of the pot .
- Cook until product reaches 165˚F.
Approximate cook times:
- Frozen: 40-45 minutes
- Thawed: 15-20 minutes
- Snip pouch corner and pour into soup bowls.