This hearty classic, featuring cumin seasoned ground beef and kidney beans, blends the mild sweetness of tomatoes with a dash of cayenne and Hatch chilies for a little kick.
Beef Stock (Water, Beef Stock, Natural Flavor, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Beef Fat), Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Citric Acid), Kidney Beans, Beef Patty Crumble (Beef, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein [Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soy Protein, Caramel Color], Salt, Seasoning [Sugar, Spice, Spice Extractive, Monosodium Glutamate], Sodium Phosphates, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein), Onions, Hatch Green Chiles, Canola Oil, Garlic (Water, Garlic), Modified Corn Starch, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cultured Dextrose (Maltodextrin, Cultured Dextrose), Chili Powder (Chili Peppers, Spices, Salt, Garlic), Spices, Worcestershire Powder (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin), Salt.
Contains: Soy, Wheat
Caution: Soup will be hot. Use care when removing soup from saucepan.
Heat in Saucepan – Thawed:
- Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours
- Carefully snip the refrigerated soup pouch open and pour contents into a saucepan.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes over medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid scorching until product reaches 165˚F.
Boil Pouch in Water – Frozen or Thawed:
- From frozen state: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Carefully place soup pouch in pot of boiling water over medium-high heat.
- While boiling, move the pouch around occasionally with a utensil to prevent the pouch from settling on the bottom of the pot.
- Cook until product reaches 165˚F.
Approximate cook times:
- Frozen: 40-45 minutes
- Thawed: 15-20 minutes
- Snip pouch corner and pour into soup bowls.