This flavorful vegetarian chili combines Great Northern white beans with zesty plant based chorizo crumbles, roasted corn and spicy Hatch green chiles.
- Made with plant-based protein crumbles
- Made with Hatch green chiles
Vegetable Broth (Water, Southwest Base [Chili Pepper, Water, Onion Powder, Sugar, Corn Oil, Tomato Paste, Salt, Palm Oil, Garlic Powder, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Silicon Dioxide, Lime Juice Solids, Citric Acid, Chipotle Pepper Powder, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Jalapeno Pepper Powder, Yeast Extract, Red Bell Pepper Powder]), Great Northern Beans (Great Northern Beans, Water, Salt, Calcium Chloride [Firming Agent]), Vegetarian Chorizo Style Crumble (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Spices [Including Paprika, Red Pepper, Allspice], Flavor [Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor], Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Seasoning [Baker’s Yeast Extract, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Torula Yeast], Natural Flavors, Black Malt Extract, Seasoning [Chili Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Oregano]), Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Onions, Roasted Corn, Hatch Green Chiles, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream [Milk], Enzyme), Corn Masa (Corn Masa Flour, Trace Of Lime), Modified Corn Starch, Garlic (Water, Garlic), Cultured Dextrose, Cilantro, Sea Salt, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Sauce [Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Maltodextrin, Salt), Yeast Extract, Cumin, Chili Powder (Chili Peppers, Spices, Salt, Garlic), Dehydrated Garlic, Paprika.
Contains: Soy, Milk, Wheat
Caution: Soup will be hot. Use care when removing soup from saucepan.
Heat in Saucepan – Thawed:
- Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Carefully snip the refrigerated soup pouch open and pour contents into a saucepan.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes over medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid scorching until product reaches 165˚F.
Boil Pouch in Water – Frozen or Thawed:
- From frozen state: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Carefully place soup pouch in pot of boiling water over medium-high heat.
- While boiling, move the pouch around occasionally with a utensil to prevent the pouch from settling on the bottom of the pot .
- Cook until product reaches 165˚F.
Approximate cook times:
- Frozen: 40-45 minutes
- Thawed: 15-20 minutes
- Snip pouch corner and pour into soup bowls.